Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Special Delivery

Remember last month, I mention that I won a contest? Today, I finally receive my prize, specially delivered from Japan. It was sent out 2 weeks ago and everyday I was looking forward to receive this paranoid-ing whenever I hear signs of Mr. Postman It sure feels good to win a contest.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Came back from 1Utama again and found this laying on my car porch

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The contents inside. Rilakkuma goodies with a touch of Haruhi Suzumiya. Rilakkuma's so cute! cannot tahan

Thank you very much shibuya246 san. If you're wondering what is that contest about, click here. This morning, KinKi Kids underground secret concert was posted on shibuya246 too. Was really really happy to see KinKi Kids there. What a good way to start my 'reward' day. Hee Did they bring luck to me or something?

Earlier on, I said that I went to One Utama right? The Xmas theme for OU's New wing is White Xmas.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The settings not very white also

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shop above RM300 in a single receipt (RM250 for onecard members) and get this musical box for free..I think. Not very sure about this

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's me and the settings. I took for sis as well..but as usual.. It turned out really bad. I don't know why but I have this problem of taking photographs of human being. It's like I don't know where to focus.

Whats for lunch? Sushi Zanmai! again
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4 sets of Yaki Tama Mentai sushi, 1 set of Kani Mayo Inari sushi and Potato Salad. Haha yes, My sister and I love the Yaki Tama Mentai sushi very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment