Monday, December 28, 2009

Funny Head Gear Day

Remember about one of my mission to be completed before this year is to join Blog a Trend? I don't think I'll be able to complete it by this year. This is because I'm planning to make a video and must finish it by January 1st. The last time it took me about 3 days to complete a 30 seconds video.. hopefully this video will take a shorter time la. I don't know whether I'll be blogging in the next 3 days or not.

So now, I have 2 blog post pending. One on blog a trend and the other one on Samsung Corby. Gotta get the video done soon so I can start typing it. I've been drafting it in my mind for days.

Anyway.. this morning, My sister and I went to IKEA. Our main aim is to check out the quilt and my sister wants to buy the Daim Almond cake for some pot luck party she's at right now. Last week or was it 2 weeks ago, I was checking IKEA's Xmas catalog and saw some really cute head gear/mask that I really want.

I present you.. Funny Head Gear Day

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is not from IKEA, it's Clair's Xmas gift to me. Bunny ears and cool looking shades

It started with me, trying on the Viking +Beard head gear
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fail..cause I have a big head and long face? Fyi, it's made for kids

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The right way to wear it demo-ed by sister

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Joker.. but mum say looks more like an elf

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Helicopter code blue totally failed due to the size of the head

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tama chan no kuma chan?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Suppose to be Alien mask.. but looks more like a...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wrestling mask

and if you have a small head, it should look like that
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh man.. this reminded me that I forgot to water the plants today.

No comments:

Post a Comment