Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ninja Ninja

This morning, my sister and I head to Tropicana City Mall to try out Ninja Joe and to watch Sherlock Holmes.

Where did we park?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My family parked there too last week. Haha looks like this Saturday onwards, the new parking place will be K31.

After collecting our reserved tickets, we went to Ninja Joe for lunch. You'll get RM1 discount if your name is Joe.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Simple menu

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
clean environment

We ordered:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*shuriken(made of potato) and fries
(Shuriken is actually those tiny blade thingy that ninja uses to throw at the bad guys (?) shiu shiu)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mine's oriental flavor and my sister had original flavor

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And mango ice cream

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thats me, a shuriken and ninja

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me love Ninja!

We walked around the mall after lunch.. but it's not a very happening place, so we ended up siting on a couch outside of borders. And my sister started playing with the color swap function on the camera.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ever wonder how does your avatar looks like?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I told my sister that I wanna get a yellow top.. and she gave me this

And after the movie, we came home and I saw this giant black hornet outside of my house
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's really huge and it makes some really loud buzzing sound. It's my 2nd encounter with huge hornets at home haha

Will update about the movie tomorrow ya

No comments:

Post a Comment