Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Deja Vu

Today, I went to One Utama again and again and watched Avatar with my sister.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Throughout the show, it felt like I was having a Deja Vu. I've definitely seen this somewhere!! but I couldn't recall it. The storyline was a little predictable but overall it was certainly an epic adventure. The fighting/war part was the best part of the movie. The story was quite easy to understand too. But too bad some kid behind me wasn't paying attention I guess? At the climax part, he ask his friend, "Who is Ehwa?" Hello!! They have been mentioning about Ehwa so often in the movie!!

This Deja Vu thing really bothers me..so I indirectly made my sister name a couple of movies that may be similar to this. Narnia? Nope, I've never watch or read it. Atlantis? Nope.. definitely not. Reminded me of the super old Atlantis movie I saw in high school. Is it Pocahontas? YES YES!! Avatar is like the sci-fi with a dash of live action version of Pocahontas.

I'm a fan of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes of course I'm not gonna miss out the movie! Do you know Irene Adler is one of the most notable female characters in the Sherlock Holmes series, despite appearing in only one story. Yes, her wits outdo him.

Back to my One Utama outing.
After my movie, I met up with Clair for lunch. Zanmai was over packed, so the three of us head to Itallianese. While I was going down the escalator, a girl from the opposite direction yelled to me "MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR!!!!" And as usual, I gave the What-are-u-doing stupid ah aka AB face. Haha Clair, thanks for the cool looking Taec shades and the wild bunny ears! and the calendar too hee will take a picture of it soon.

And thanks to Kristy too for the pack of Japanese Xmas snacks. It taste really really good! And the silly me forgot to take a pic of it!!!!!!! It's too late cause the glutton me and sister gulped down most of it and it won't look good if I take a pic now.

Thanks for asking about my leg. It still hurts but the "cracking" sound is not as loud as yesterday. Hope it gets better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment