Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One task down!

Yes, I've completed my before 2010 task! I'm not very satisfied with it cause I had a writer's block throughout writing for it. Some things that I drafted were not used and I don't know where to add. Just wanna get it done. Haha and I'm blogging right now cause I'm ahead of my video making schedule. Honestly.. the video.. I don't know whether it will turn out to be like what I have in my mind or not. *fingers crossed* Hopefully it turns out well.

Anyone heard of tumblr? The layout and everything looks so cool. It's something like twitter, but it's a blog. But too bad I'm not into micro blogging, if not I would have signed up for it. Haha yes,I have a lot to say.

I can't wait for tomorrow! Gonna try out some new burger restaurant tomorrow heee

No comments:

Post a Comment