Tuesday, December 22, 2009

101

I went to One Utama twice yesterday and will be going there again tomorrow. A little sick of that place Initially, the plan was my sister's hair cut and lunch. Then later on, Kristy asked me whether I'm free to meet up with her for Zanmai. It was quite sudden, but we manage to come up with a plan. It's been 2 years since I last saw her. The last time we met each other was 2007's Xmas at IKEA haha.

What we did in One U? I shall blog about it next January. Hehehehe

I think there's something wrong with my left femur. When I walk, I can feel it "cracking"? I can feel the joint capsule rubbing against the other bone and I can hear "cruck cruck"-ish sound. Can feel some pain too.why is this happening to me When I told my mum and sis, the first thing they said was dislocation. But I don't think so. Hope it gets better tomorrow la.

No comments:

Post a Comment