Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Perfect Girl Evolution

Back then in 2006, there was this anime entitled "Yamato Nadeshiki Shichi Henge" ( The Perfect Girl Evolution) which I enjoyed a lot. second after Ouran I was hoping for a drama adaptation and guess what? It's happening next Winter!

My ideal cast
Sunako: No one yet
Kyohei: Yamashita Tomohisa
Takenaga: Nishikido Ryo
Ranmaru: Kamenashi Kazuya
Yukinojo: Koike Teppei

Winter 2010's cast
Sunako: Omosa Aya (Pi's sister in Buzzer Beat, also the messy hair girl in Mei chan no Shitsuji)
Kyohei: Kamenashi Kazuya
Takenaga: Uchi Hiroki
Ranmaru: Miyao Shuntaro Don't know who
Yukinojo: Tegoshi Yuya

Hmm.. I'm very happy with Kame as Kyohei and Tego as Yuki. Tego really really suits this role! My favorite character is actually Mori Ranmaru I like his name. Thats why I was kinda shock when I saw a name that I'm not familiar with playing that role. But it's still to early to judge. As for Uchi.. not really a fan of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment