Monday, December 14, 2009

All I want for Christmas is...

Sorry for not updating over the weekend. I was really occupied with my video which turns out to be quite disappointing? I only like my intro part.. and the content is very different from what I visualized so won't be posting it up here haha. I should have a better plan next time.

Anyway.. what do I want for Xmas? Some of my friends have been telling me that they're having problems when it comes to buying gifts for me whether it's Xmas or Birthday. Their reason is I have everything. Which I think is quite true. I have everything that is necessary for me to live on. and a whole lotta junk at home And things on wish list? It doesn't really matter whether I have it or not. But who doesn't like icing on their cake? I'm greedy haha

1. "Have A Little Faith" by Mitch Albom
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mitch Albom's one of my favorite author! I have 3 out of 4 of his books and will definitely complete the collection. It's just a matter of time gotta wait for the price to drop first haha

2.I want this pair of shades
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

want to look like Jang Geun Suk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Haha it's quite cheap actually but I just bought an aviators not long ago. And I'm very happy with it.

Thats about it I guess? I don't really make wish lists, so it's hard for me to compile what I really want. Shall edit if I can think of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment