Monday, December 7, 2009

Music Monday #4

Hello! It's another Music Monday. Will post another entry about my yesterday later at night.

Week 4's song of the week is "It's Gonna Rain" by Bonnie Pink.

2:20 minutes long preview

A little about Bonnie Pink
A Japanese singer who lived in New York. Her music style mixes between Jazz, Blues, pop and rock. Click here for more information. Rumor has it Domoto Tsuyoshi is dating Bonnie Pink.

About the song
Released on the 18th of June 1997, it's one of the ending song for the anime Ruroni Kenshin (Samurai X). This song has Jazz influences in it I think. You can hear it in the beginning of the song. Oh man..what happened to all my American Music's knowledge I learnt last semester. No wonder I only had a credit for American Music
For the lyrics/translation, click here

I think this song kinda suits the weather lately haha thats why I pick this for this week's Music Monday.

Interested? Click on here for the full version

No comments:

Post a Comment