Monday, December 14, 2009

Music Monday #5

Hello! It's another Music Monday. Week 5's Song of the week is Secret Code by KinKi Kids.



About the song:
Released on the 27th of August 2008, this song was the theme song for the drama "33pun Tantei". If to classfy it's genre, it would be Jazz music. More specifically swing music which originates from Ragtime. Brass instruments are very distinct in this song.I don't know how to describe this but KinKi Kids' songs have one kind of sound(?) in their songs but "Secret Code" doesn't have that 'sound' and is very different. That's why it's one of my favorite song all time. And the best thing is.. Neway Karaoke has it! hahaha

About the singer:
Do I need to explain more? KinKi Kids, they're my favorite hahaha. And because of that, I'll upload a picture of them here.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment