Sunday, December 27, 2009

Short but Sweet

Emily Tan and I officially turned 19.5 years old today. In 6 months time, we'll be in the 20's club. Time really really flies huh? Makes me wonder what I've been doing in these 19.5 years of my life.

Happy birthday, Taec! Will update more about that tomorrow. Today's short entry will be about Kristy and my dinner outing last Monday. Most of the photos are from Kristy's camera. So credits goes to her! All I took was some footage of sushi spinning around for my future time lapse project.

It's been 2 years since I last saw her. It doesn't really matter if our outing will be short,I must make time to meet her. It's not that I'm buzy or what

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dinner at Sushi Zanmai!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kristy and that's me

There was a life size monopoly there and we took pics with it
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My picture with Red property looks funny so I replace with Kristy's one

There was a human size Pirctureka too. I think the player is suppose to find the item that is printed on the flash cards. So Kristy suggested to do the "hmmm..where is it" face.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We had Ice cream after walking around. My Rum and Raisin and her Cotton candy. And, there's a reason why we pick Baskin Robins.

2 days after that, I had lunch and a short gathering with Clair. There's not much picture of the outing. I only took pictures of Italianese's complimentary bread which tasted really good. And there's also one picture of me with the traffic light that I really want. But I don't think it's for sale.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


To the both of you, thanks for the gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment