Friday, September 25, 2009

One Drop

Around 11.45, a phone call came in. "Hello, have you all eaten your lunch?" That sounds like heaven to my sister and I. It will sound like a good deal to anyone who plans to eat Indomee for lunch. So Dad picked us up around 12, then went to Mum's office and pick her up and off to KL we go!

I hardly make trips to KL! Not even to Taman Tun which is 10 minutes away from my house. So it was quite an exciting and eye opening experience for me. I shall let the pichas do the talking! Sorry for the low quality pics, it was taken using my phone's camera


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In the car, on the way to town

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Big Ben? Haha Dataran Merdeka

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jalur Gemilang

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Berkereta jenama negara"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Graffiti

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Bar council with a "Teoh Beng Hock dalam kenangan" banner

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A bus that parked half of it's wheel on the walkway

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Awesome beef ball noodles for lunch!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Large one for Papa.. and they serve their chili sauce in beer mug haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
If you're wondering where's the beef balls..its at Jalan Yap Ah Loy

There are more pics la..But I'm lazy to upload em all. So I'll stop here. and if you're interested, check my Facebook la. I've upload all of it there.

One last pic to end my KL trip,
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment