Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Again & Again

Happy birthday to another September born, Ashton! Hope that Russia's treating you well and take care okay! Haha hopefully by the time you come back, the Wonder Girls or SJ will come up with some new catchy song.

This morning, I woke up with a very weird yet realistic dream. In fact, I've been having related dreams for 3 days already. You know, people often say that dreams are the reverse of reality? From my personal experience, I think so too. I won't story about it cause it will be very long. Anyway, I'm hoping that the opposite theory works this time too. If not, a whole lotta people will feel very sad. Even I woke up feeling a little blue and it's Tuesday. The day that I like least in the entire week.

Anyway..short entry today. and the title is not related to today's entry

No comments:

Post a Comment