Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's the hottest time of the day

You guys can ignore the Postcode lottery post. Quite a few people told me that they do not understand it at all. I'm so sorry for posting something so umm un-understandable! My bad for not expressing my thoughts well. It's nothing deep or hard to understand. I guess you have to read that feature to get the point of it.

Anyway..today? When my self winsing watch strikes 12, I'm still not at the journalism lab yet. "Oh no!I'm late!" Quickly, I open the door and was shocked to found out that I was the first. I put down my belongings, march to the washroom, came back and found another class mate in there. By the end of the day, only 7 turned up!! Out of 26 I think.

Yes, today 2pm, officially marks the beggining of my semester break! 2.15pm actually, cause I stayed back and listened to my lecturer's comments on my group's feature on the Penan incident. I hope you guys are aware of what happend in Penan! We were rushing to complete it hence, the flow of it was quite badly done haha.

I realize I play my hair a lot when I'm doing work. Haha it became so messy that my lecturer thought that I was very stressed out. Must be my frowning face la. Some friends complained that I look too serious when they first met me. Anyway, I might go for a hair cut tomorrow! Gonna try another saloon! Hope it turns out well

No comments:

Post a Comment