Monday, September 21, 2009

Is the moon outside really rounder?

I don't know. I've not live in other countries besides Malaysia. Is our country that bad? A couple of days ago, someone ask me whether will the word MALAYSIA be printed on our graduation scroll/cert. I said "Maybe", after all we're the Malaysian Monash campus. And that person's reply? "Har.. Don't want la.. spoil the cert only."
I was like whattt?? If you don't like it, just go to Australia laaa.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, I'm soooooooo looking forward for The Biggest Loser Asia! The Biggest Loser is definitely one of the best reality tv program ever for me It's so inspring especially the last episode. I remember I almost cried watching the finale for the American's one (2nd season). I felt so touched seeing how hard people work to achieve their goal. At the same time, it made me feel really guilty. So much determination and hard work in them in making a change as for me, WAITING for a change and not taking any action.

Question of the day! How do you pronounce enyce? Any-see or N-Y-C? I came across this brand in a branded warehouse sale this afternoon.

It's actually [en-ne-che] acording to Wikipedia.

Okay..that was really random. Why is my blogging style so random? Haha I have no idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment