Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cogito ergo sum

7-1= 0
That Maths equation totally made me like a Maths failure. But I did fail Add Maths twiceor maybe more so yeahh it's partially true. I remember tweeting something like that "Sorry, I'm not very clever in Maths, I'm the type that thinks with my heart and not my head"

But actually.. I'm the latter and not a heart thinker. Maybe that's why I'm still walking in circles and never achieve anything big in life so far. What about you? Heart or Brain?

In case anyone's wondering about the title, it means "I think therefore I am" a famous statement by Rene Descartes, a French philosopher. He's a Rationalist and argued that "the way to knowledge is through reason and thought; mind actively transforms sensory information". Learned that from Psychology last semester heh.

Why am I talking about philosophy huh? Anywayyyyy
SELAMAT HARI RAYA! A happy happy Raya to all Muslims and non Muslims who celebrates Raya! I went and visit my relatives and the rendang was definitely the best thing after slice bread for today

No comments:

Post a Comment