Saturday, September 5, 2009

Is it by probability or??

Just now, I came across this freakishly accurate game on Kristy's blog
CLICKY
At first I was thinking about Ko chan
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and when they start asking the nationality questions.. I decided to switch to someone that does not belong to the Japan/Korea region

After a strings of questions and then "Can he speak Mandrin?" "Is he a citizen of US?" and "Is he a Thai?" appeared.. I was like Shit!! How did he know that I was thinking about Khun??
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

actually I tried again..and then Han Kyung appeared instead

Shall go play again with other characters

EDIT:
Hahah.. the trick manage to happen once only! I tried on another person and it was wrong. But you know the feeling at the first trial was really exciting.. so go give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment