Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quick update!

Sorry for the super lack of updates! My initial plan was to update on beautiful Monday but I fell sick on Monday morning and couldn't find the strength to even sit up straight! I think I've spent about 16 hours sleeping on Monday! By the time I've recovered, there was some really serious thunder business going on! I think one of the building in Brickfields even caught a fire because of the thunder. Yep, it was that bad.

And I don't really have internet access. It's because I've shifted to a new place and we've not yet fix a telephone line yet. I can only use the internet when I'm at my old house. My new house is located at ummm.. some hidden place, so if you need to mail me anything, it's better to mail it to the old address. And the best way to reach me is to sms me okay? I can only check my mail once a day.

Hope that I'll have some full internet access soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment