Monday, January 25, 2010

Music Monday #10

Wow! Its been 10 weeks since I last started Music Monday 11 weeks actually. Sorry that there was no Music Monday update last week. As mentioned earlier on, I was sick and couldn't get out of bed. Today.. there won't be 2 updates. I'll just continue from where I stopped.

The song of the week is 'Kimi no suki na uta' by Uverworld.


Kimi no Suki na Uta (君の好きなうた, The Song that You Like) is the sixth single released by Uverworld under the gr8! records label. The single was released on November 15, 2006 in two different formats, CD only and CD+DVD.
(souce: wiki)


Consist of 5 members, I'm sure UVERworld is not a stranger to BLEACH junkies out there. They sang D-technolife which is the 2nd opening of BLEACH and also Chance! which is the CM and opening theme for the second PSP game of Bleach: Heat the Soul series

I first heard this song during my Singapore trip back then in December 2006. I was on a cab, on my way to my hotel. I wasn't sure what was the song's name as I couldn't catch what the DJ said. So I forced myself to remember the lyrics sung and quickly jot it down when I arrive the hotel.

If u wish to sing along to the song, click here for the lyrics. Also,feel free to check out the English translation of the song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment