Monday, January 11, 2010

Na Na Na

It didn't cross my mind that its the Coming of Age day in Japan today until I went to Google Japan to Google something.


Coming of Age Day (成人の日, Seijin no Hi) is a Japanese holiday held annually on the second Monday of January. It is held in order to congratulate and encourage all those who have reached the age of majority (20 years old) over the past year, and to help them realize that they have become adults. Festivities include the coming of age ceremonies (成人式, seijin-shiki) held at local and prefectural offices, as well as after-parties amongst family and friends.
(source: Wiki)

And this year, guess who is joining the big boys? Yabu, Tamamori (Kismai) and Takaki! Welcome to the adults world. That's a lot of responsibility, but I'm sure u guys can do it. Hee mine will be next year!

On a happier note.. I've received my Corby invitation heeee

No comments:

Post a Comment