Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bouken rider?

I made a trip to KL yesterday! Not to eat or shop but to accompany my sister for her job interview. Around noon, we hope into the LRT (Light Rail Transit) with a ticket to Masjid Jamek, which I think is the richest place in Malaysia literally. Ok, not really rich as in rich people hang out there but that place definitely have some good Fengshui for banks. Almost every big banks in Malaysia's HQ are located there.

Masjid Jamek or in English, the Jamek Mosque is one of the oldest mosque in KL. But, I don't remember seeing any mosque around.. only sky scrappers. Maybe it's located at the other side hmmm..

Talking about sides.. I wanted to take photographs on the LRT, but my sister chose to sit at the other side which faces the rail tracks for LRTs coming from the opposite direction and there was quite a crowd in the LRT, so I couldn't navigate around freely too.

This is not my first time visiting Masjid Jamek, but it's my first time exploring that area. Like I misat area are mainly white-collar worker, all dressed up formally which makes me look really casual haha. There were a couple of lost looking tourist there. I wanted to help them, but I'm pretty clueless about KL myself heh.

I was suppose to wait for my sister a cafe outside of OCBC bank but I didn't want to sit down and do nothing so I wandered around alone for an hour.I have no sense of direction so I just kept walking the same street again and again with my camera.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When is my train coming?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is Wisma Lee Rubber which looks really contemporary

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And exactly behind it, you can find buildings which are more history flavored.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bank Muamalat..I think? Not very sure

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A Vespa spotted somewhere near McD's

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This McD guy keep swinging the flag with some 'Ole Ole Ole' audio playing. I think its to promote the McDonalds's Value Meal. And there's a dance school advert.. which I think no one will bother to stop and take a look of it

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm only the lonely

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm not sure what is their job.. definitely not police. Maybe they're the one who issues summons to illegal car parkers.

For more pictures, or a clearer view, feel free to check out my flickr HERE

And lastly, let me end with a picture and a silly episode of "Rene used to be really silly"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See those round ball looking thing? I used to think that someone threw his basketball so high that it landed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment