Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Caught Red Handed

Haha..I wanted to blog about this last night, but totally KO-ed and ended up sleeping. I've been running up and down a lot these day and its really really tiring. Old age is catching up with me.

Anyway.. I've been pretty lucky lately. Yesterday, I've received an e-mail from Ryan, who operates Caught*Red-handed. I was informed that I just won a copy of 'Shogun' by James Clavell. When I saw the mail, I was smiling crazily to the computer screen. I'm really really happy =). Honestly it felt way better than winning Akanishi Jin's autograph last May. maybe it's because I don't like Jin as much as others Can't believe that I'm choosing books over KAT-TUN? haha

If you're interested in the Japanese language or the country itself, or you enjoy reading something interesting, feel free to check out caught*red-handed.

Talking about luck, this afternoon,I receive an email from Suanie.net, saying that I just won a pair of tickets to catch Feng Shui master, Joey Yap, in action. It was really unexpected.. in fact, I've totally forgotten about it. Too bad my family had some very sudden big plan next Saturday so my parents can't make it for the Feng Shui & Astrology for 2010 seminar. I had to give up the tickets.

Good things come to you when u least expects it huh?

I really really need to start writing on my Corby entry! it's due this coming Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment