Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You're my heart breaker

No no, no one's my heart breaker. I'm currently listening to "Heartbreaker" while typing this entry and right now the line "You're my heart heart heart breaker" is playing. Just fyi, this song is by G-Dragon who I admire his guts for being fashionably'different' from others. He reminded me of Tsuyoshi who said that "It's not about you willing to wear it or not but whether you have the guts to dress differently. What he said was quite true. One reason why we dress 'normally'is because we're concern about other people's view and we don't wanna be labelled as 'Lala'. Because of what Tsuyo said, I began changing my view on people who dressed differently from the 'norm' but still gutless to dress differently

Anyway..today's entry is about What my sister do when she have the iTouch on her hands?

-send me an E-mail using my own E-mail account telling me to Study
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-Play with the PuriKura app I downloaded
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-Make a funny picture of me out of it
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And not forgetting a pic of my future pet dog (Ran), cat (Tama) and words covering my face.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment