Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Secret Code

Happy birthday to Kim!! Woah.. Finally 18 years old already. Don't so naughty naughty okay? and be good to the elders.

Since Estee reminded me about it..I'll upload it now.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My retro looking 9cm heels. Somehow don't look very high here hor.

And Mid Autumn Festival..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


But the flash was such a killer and there are so many 'lights' around.. so I decided to take some slow shutter shots which ate a whole lotta battery
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I use to like slow shutter a lot.. but got bored of it after that..and still bored of it. And my attempt always fail
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was trying to draw a HEART.. and turned out to be a fierce looking M. I think I have some really serious drawing issue.

Today, Jessica gave me a 2PM Cd folder/Case, a gift from Singapore. Was really shocked when I open the plastic and say it haha THanks a lot! It's really lovely <3

No comments:

Post a Comment