Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's right in front of you!

The switching from teinei kei to futsu kei in Japanese class is driving me crazy! And I thought things would be a lot easier when it comes to casual form. But I guess it will be better when I'm used to it.

I'm not so much of a movie junkie.. but after my exams, the cinema shall be one o my favorite hang out spot. I'm taking film studies next semester, so I should be actively watching films to be prepared for it. The show that I'm anticipating a lot is Fantastic Mr. Fox! Yup, it's the film adaptation of Roald Dahl's novel! Don't you just love books by Roald Dahl? I wanna watch A Christmas Carol too! and will have to watch New Moon with my sister.

Then December, there's Sherlock Holmes, Cirque Du Freak :The Vampire's Assistant (another film adaptation) and maybe treasure hunters?

And I heard Hachiko would be out next year too! A Hollywood adaptation this time. Totally anticipating it.

Haha there's this film entitled "Planet 51" and Case 39 but probably won't watch it cause it doesn't interest me.

I had a random discovery last night. When I first watch "You're Beautiful", I was like why is this main guy so familiar? I took out the free box of cotton Etude House gave me last year and to my surprise the main male and female character (Jang Guen Suk and Park Shin Hye) were the ambassadors of Etude House! Shin Hye is still doing for Etude House this year along with Lee Min Ho.

4 days more till the release of Swan Song! Can't wait to catch the duo in action again!

No comments:

Post a Comment