Monday, October 26, 2009

snapshots

I'm bored.. and not feeling psychology at all So I'll post some photographs to beautify my blog. I've not been taking any new photos lately cause I'm at home most of the time so most of it are taken last year.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Guess where was this taken? Answers shall be revealed in the next entry.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Egg shell I found outside of my house

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beetle crawling on my floor

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The pathway to better health?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When there's not much contrast in your photograph, switch it to b&w

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


As u can see, I like shallow dof a lot. haha Hopefully this holiday, I'll get to go out and take some new photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment