Friday, October 23, 2009

Incomplete post

Woah.. I have readers from the Philippines and Japan *points at Live Traffic Feed*. Well Hello hello! Do leave a message or comment so that I know what topic are you guys interested in ya? Thanks!

Yesterday, I was really really lost in doing my assignment. Suddenly, I couldn't find my direction and my style of writing seems unjustifiable. And also everyone else' topic is so controversial. Mine is like what? Fan culture? But it's ok, I'm proud of my work. I'm proud to say that I wrote about 2100 words in 2 days.

My progress so far? I'm out of words! I need about 100 words more and I'm thinking how to improve on my conclusion. Please let me finish soon so I can go and hand it up asap and then enjoy my sushi lunch at One Utama! Gonna go Etude House shopping again haha. Hope they have more Min Ho files this time

I'll update more later kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment