Friday, November 27, 2009

Koe wo Kikasete

Do you know that Baked Beans in Malay is Kacang Panggang? Haha I found out about this in Kedah and found it really amusing. I guess its because the first thing that came across my mind when I see the 'panggang' word is grill. Grilled beans? Hmmmm

Today, I went down to Klang and came across tire factory ,XXX Kilang Tayar Celup. And guess what was the first thing that I thought of? Woah.. they manufacture fake tires. I really need to work on my Malay haha.

Oh ya.. I went to Klang with my Dad, Grandma and maid to visit and have lunch with my uncle. The food there was really good. Not talking about Bak Kut Teh but those Chinese dishes served at every other Chinese restaurant.

On the way back, my grandma keep talking and talking that I fell asleep. She blab and blab and blad and didn't stop at all throughout the entire journey.

One random funny thing about my mum. She likes to save people's name in her contact book based on their job. For example Henry Filter, Ali Roofman, Tan Earcandling etc etc.. and guess who she receive a message from today? Fishball. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment