Friday, November 6, 2009

Everybody knows but no one really know

Officially on semester break... Officially hired as a full time free loader! But I still have to study for my upcoming Japanese proficiency test which will take place worldwide I'm glad and relief but worry at the same time. My communication paper was alright.. but the assignment portion is really driving me nuts. But I shall put it aside first and think about it some other time.

Came home.. and the first thing I did was to load "You're Beautiful" online. Even my sister agrees that it's better than Boys Over Flower! I don't regret watching it at all.

Did I mention that I have a heart shaped bruise on my leg a couple of days ago?

Sigh.. Suddenly I don't remember what I wanted to blog about. There's so many things that I wanna update but just can't seems to recall and I don't wanna end up blogging about the weather which will bore all of u out. So I'll stop here for today. Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment