Friday, November 13, 2009

Can u hear my heartbeat? It's beating for u

My answer? No.
They don't have a heart, the heart is missing. Just look at the entire concept.. It's so dark and joker-ish bee pollen and hollowed eyes.

You can ignore the top part of this entry ahha. It's a song I heard recently entitled "Heartbeat". Wanted to write a song/music video review on it. But blehhhh tak payah la. I'll probably end up criticizing it a lot although it's not that baddd.

---------------------------------------
Christmas songs.. they're always that few same songs, just a little improvised as it's being performed by different people. One of my all time favorite song is Christmas Eve by Yamashita Tatsuro. It's actually quite cool for the Japanese to have their very own Xmas song don't you think so? I mean, all along, we're only singing other people's song..when will we have our very own "Selamat Hari Natal" or even an original Xmas song?

If u find the name Yamashita Tatsuro familiar but couldn't recall who he is.. He's the one who composed Garasu no Shounen, Kiss Kara Hajimaru Mystery, Jetcoaster Romance and Happy Happy Greeting. And a more recent one, he composed "Snow Express" for NEWS.

I first heard the English version of "Christmas Eve" on SC performed by Jimmy Mackey. I wonder what's he doing right now


Enjoy~

Japanese version


English version

The song was released in 1983 in case you're wondering whats up with his voice and if anyone wants the mp3 of the Japanese version, let me know ya! I'll upload it

No comments:

Post a Comment