Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Minimal

I wanna go back to my old house so badly and check are there any mails/parcels for me. But I have no car The new place I'm living now is not an outskirt or isolated from the city but somehow the postman NEVER reaches here. Astro (Satellite TV) almost cut off their service because my mum didn't pay the bill. It's not that we don't wanna pay but the bill did not reach us. I wonder where did the bill ended up at.

I always wanted to live in a quiet neighborhood. There's only 1 neighbor here, Perfect! But after visiting my old neighbor and playing with their dog yesterday, I kinda miss my old neighborhood. I would always 'voice over' for the dogs or cats around the neighborhood, point and laugh at the funny dog etc etc. You don't miss your water till the well runs dry eh?

Anyway, this is how my phone looks like up to yesterday


And today onwards,


Goodbye blings! You trap way too much dust I like it better like that. So pretty! Simplicity is beautiful.

Found something interesting on Minimal's Tumblr
Stop buying unnecessary things.
Toss half your stuff, learn contentedness.
Reduce half again.

List 4 essential things in your life,
stop doing non-essential things.
Do these essentials first each day, clear distractions
focus on each moment.

Let go of attachment to doing, having more.
Fall in love with less.


Happy birthday Kame =)

No comments:

Post a Comment