Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ohhh...

One morning, my sister and I were talking about how I don't have a life my day ends after dinner. (It's stay at home time right after dinner) Then she calls me Densha Onna (Train Girl) because she thinks that I'm an Otaku. Not that Otaku that can be spotted easily in Akihabara but the otaku that is always at home 24/7.

R: Me, V: Sis

R: But I don't take the train
V: Wapala (my car) onna
R: ........

Yesterday during COM lecture, my lecturer talked about South Korean gamers who gamed too hard and their body gave up on them. When I heard that, I turn to my Korean friend and told her not to do that when she's back home. And she replied "You la, always play Bejeweled Blitz on facebook"

Seriously, do I spend that much time on Bejeweled Blitz?

In a nut shell... I need to go out and do something more productive than trying to beat my friend's score.

On a different note, remember that I said that I was looking forward to this Saturday's house warming? No, not anymore. I have a feeling that people who I hope will come won't be able to make it and people that I hope did not come will stay really long and be the last to go back. Sigh...=(
Dear God, there will be about 100+ guests, please give me the strength to smile to every guest. And please give me the will power to hold back my 'Get out of here' face. Double sigh

Currently.. I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. A siren that says 'crazy, crazy, I'm going crazy' can't stop playing in my mind whenever she starts talking to me. It is so mentally exhausting to try to hack a stubborn mind of someone who lives in her own world. I think I need to go and Wii it out a little bit. My dear Wii remote control, sorry for abusing you. I'm sure you don't want me to go crazy and not play with you anymore. Triple sigh

2 comments: