Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ancora Imparo

Yesterday was my sister's convocation. We got up really early, get ready, had breakfast and off we head to Sunway Hotel and Resort. Good thing that I don't have any classes allocated on Wednesday. If not, I won't be able to attend the ceremony.


Monash's motto- Ancora Imparo which means 'I am still learning'

Before the convocation begin, I got bored and started taking pictures with the statues



Good old family picture. I can't wait to collect the photo we took in the set up studio.


This is what my sister received from us for graduating. Specially ordered sunflowers, a Rilakkuma plush toy and a 'graduation' scroll made by me using toilet roll.


I wanna graduate too! but that will be at least 2 years later


Mummy, please get me a Rilakkuma too next time when I graduate

PS: The chancellors were dressed up so scholar like that they look like they came from Hogwards

No comments:

Post a Comment