Thursday, March 25, 2010

Syok sendiri

Today in Communication tutorial, we were talking about the public sphere and the media bla bla bla. One of the question we discussed was:
What are Asian values? List them.
-Family oriented
-Collectivism
-Sense of authority
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eat rice
Everyone agreed about eating rice haha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I had this really silly moment a couple of weeks ago. My sister and I were testing her car's emergency light. To switch it on, you're suppose to press on the button with a triangle symbol printed on top right? Guess which button did I press? The CD player's Eject button which also has a triangle symbol printed on it Haha I did that on purpose la okay? Sometimes little silly things makes people laugh. Or I syok sendiri?(entertaining myself).. hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment