Thursday, December 9, 2010

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm yours

No idea why that song *points at title* has been stuck in my head for a few days.

Anyway! It's time to write an entry that I do every December. The Previously on The Rene Report 2010 entry haha

January
- King's birthday
- I relocated to a new place with a very weird address. The postman couldn't reach us for a month plus
- I made a video "As Easy as a backflip"

February
- Some monkey came into my house and stole a container of biscuits and some bananas
- Chinese New Year

March
- Second year begins!
- JLPT results! hee something I'm proud off
- Sister's convocation

April
- Major mishearing incident\
- Dots birthdya

May
- Mum's birthday
- Tons of assignment deadlines to meet

June
- Parent's 25th anniversary
- Brought my friend to SS2's Pasar Malam
- Japan Film Festival
- I started Shoujiki Shindoi
- Estee, Kim and I joined a 5KM run on my birthday

July
- New semester begins! Shocked by my lecturer's passing
- Bon Odori
- Sister's birthday
- Huge parcel from Kristy with lots of Japanese goods

August
- Someone added sugar into my green tea!!!!!!!!
- Received my Yesasia goods! First time ordering haha

September
- Cabbage soup, the culprit in making me feel like I've ran a full marathon
- Hari Raya at Putrajaya and Klang
- Bought a pair of Doc Marten inspired boots at a bargain price

October
- Tons of assignment deadlines to meet
- Dad's birthday
-End of Year 2

November
- Final exam!
- Drama marathon everyday

December
- Had the best curry rice ever!
- JLPT N4
- ?
- ?

No comments:

Post a Comment