Monday, April 5, 2010

Six degrees of Seperation

I have no idea why the radio is promoting the 'Six degrees of Seperation' concept right now, but it's a topic that is constantly playing in my mind. Especially this year...the world seems to be so small. Or maybe I was too ignorant to notice. In a nut shell, go out and take a look at the world? It's not that huge afterall? I have no idea what I'm trying to say.

Anyway, I'm currently on my 1 week long mid semester break! Yay! But I have assignments to be completed. Boo. And to make things worst, my modem busted and most of my findings were stored in Google. That's why I'm now in my school's library, saving all my notes. double boo. Actually, I'm playing Bejeweled Blitz hehe.

Everytime during assignments period, I'll get really easily distracted and I'm always full of ideas on what to blog while having a writer's block on my assignment. Am currently jotting down ideas for a couple of future entries And I've even decided to join the Standard Chartered KL Run which will be held on my 20th birthday. I'll be running with Estee and Kim so hopefully it won't be an impulse decision that I'll regret the next day.

I've been thinking about postmodernism as well. No idea whats wrong with me. Too much facebook I guess.

Why is my entry title always irrelevant to the content of the post?

No comments:

Post a Comment