Sunday, April 11, 2010

10th of April 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Dots! I'm really looking forward to what you have in store for fans this year. I don't have anything much to say whenever it comes to Tsuyoshi.He expresses himself so well that I'm out of words to write. Anyway, enjoy one of my favorite remake by him.

Originally sung by Mr. Children.

Yesterday, a janitor knock my leg with the floor polisher!!! My sister and I think that he did that on propose cause he was initially cleaning the other side and when we walk pass, he came over with the machine and bang me and he did not apologize. Seriously, whats your problem? My legs are really clean and I don't need extra polishing.

I did not look back and glare at him after the 'bang' cause if he did that on purpose, I wanna show him that 'Oh no, it didn't hit me' pride problem and I was too shock to say anything. It's like your waiting for the next train and some random guy just come and punch you.

Actually, it was really really painful. I couldn't walk and had to limp for a couple of minutes. I almost cried but had to hold back haha. I didn't dare to look at my leg cause I was expecting something bloody but thank God nothing serious happened, just a couple of peeled skin.

One more reason to not like Sunway Pyramid =(

No comments:

Post a Comment