Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's like Insomnia

So many questions have been playing in my mind lately. From "Whats after my degree? Masters? Work?" to the more trivial ones like "Whats for lunch tomorrow?" More or less, I think it has been affecting my sleep at night. I don't remember when was the last time I actually had an uninterrupted sleep. Things weren't that good after waking up too. A couple of days ago, I woke up, get out of bed, stood up ,suddenly slipped and had banged really hard against the side drawer.



My maid was amazed by the size of the bruise I've 'earned' from the fall haha. At least now I know that the side drawers were made of good quality wood that can withstand impact.

Whoever you are, thank you so much for inventing the tower fan. You've contributed so much in Rene's quest in combating the heat. I don't have a ceiling fan and I have a 'no switching on of air conditioner' policy. Without the tower fan, every morning when I wake up,I would look like I just came back from a marathon. I usually use only one tower fan but it's so crazily hot these days that I need double dose of wind.

My blanket doesn't match the bed sheets..I know

I am proud to say that the air con is no longer a necessity to me. *cross off air con from list* Step one of embracing the minimalist lifestyle,strike off unnecessary things! All I need is the tower fan and a cold shower before going to bed. See, it's not hard to give up something you're so used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment