Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Now that's two different dreams..again

There are 2 dreams that I often dream about. I guess it's pretty common cause I've heard stories from my friends that they dreamed about the same kind of thing too. referring to Kristy

The first one is the losing teeth dream. And its always more than one tooth. This morning I 'lose' like 80% of the bottom teeth. It felt really real and quite scary at the same time.

Did some Googling and there's some theory about teeth falling. You can click HERE to read more.

Another dream is about my primary school classmate. It's been 9 years and I've never seen, talk or even keep in contact with him but he keeps appearing. We're not even close in the first place. The funny thing is he looks exactly the same as 9 years ago. I probably couldn't recognize him if I see him on the street..I guess? haha

I have yet to find any theories about that dream..any take?

No comments:

Post a Comment