Anyway, this semester in a nut shell,
1. I enjoyed my communication units very much this semester. That made me decide to do a double major (Comm and Journalism)
2. The best part of Comm is I was introduced to theories by Althusser and Foucault. Although I felt very lost reading their arguments about there is no such thing is real, power/knowledge, governmentality etc...
3. It seems that most people hates Althusser. Is it because he argued that there's no such thing as 'real' and 'an individual'? But I actually prefer him over Foucault. Haha
Althusser and Foucault
4. Also, I got to watch some really psycho show just to learn more about Sigmund Freud. And lots of hyperreality films as well to study postmodernism.
5. Not forgetting, I came across this really genius author, George Orwell who wrote a book in 1948 and the things that he 'predicted' in the story came true today. He wrote about surveillance camera and we have it on streets
6.I've passed my comm units before adding exam's marks! This is a first in my entire university life. For the pass 3 semesters, I have to calculate how many marks more needed in order to pass. This time, I'm aiming for the highest!
On a very different note, my kanji loo roll is finally here! haha
Study in toilet? haha