Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 things / 2 people

Yesterday, I was reminded about two things that I really enjoyed doing back then in elementary school. I don't know why but I've stopped participating in such activities after graduating.

1. Choir
I was on the choir club for 4 years, and I still cant sing very well. Haha I don't remember what did I learn from that four years but attending choir practices is something that I look forward to every Friday. We took part in competition and won, we performed for the school's function... My proudest moment would definitely be winning the 2nd place for the choir competition and when the conductor said that I have very good expressions. drama queen ever since I was a kid ey? Haha and I really liked the uniform! Still keeping it although its been 8 years.

2. Table tennis
Actually I like tennis more compared to table tennis. But there's no tennis club in my elementary school. I was in the table tennis club for 3 years and made it to the regulars team. I played for my school when I was 12. Didn't win but it was quite interesting cause I was able to visit other schools and explore their canteen. I still play the table tennis after primary school but no longer playing it in a school club. I don't know why but ever since I got into secondary school, I stop buying the idea of joining a club.

Two people that I really really wanna thank is Clair and Kim. Seriously without them, I don't think I'll be able to survive university. They're not even from the same uni as me haha but they've helped me endlessly throughout completing my assignments. Even if they can't really help, they would try to help. Thank you so much! I really appreciate that you don't shove me away when I ask for help. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment