Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunny Side Up

First of all, whether via Text messages, Facebook or Twitter..thank you very very much for all the birthday wishes. Yes, I am one year older and hopefully one year wiser. Haha but there's one thing that I really want to point out. My name is not Irene but Ai Rene. I know they both have the same pronunciation but I really don't like my name to be spelled as the former. That is not my name. But I still appreciate the thoughts of leaving me a message. =)

Next, I am super tired and sleepy right now. Woke up really early this morning to participate the Standard Chartered KL Marathon Run. Estee, Kim and I signed up as a group for the 5KM family fun run. It's only 5km and it has drained out every single drop of energy of mine. To people who ran the full marathon, you have my respect. I've never even drove 42km in one trip for the entire of my life.
Will blog about the full story with pictures some other time! I have a feeling that I won't be able to climb out from bed tomorrow morning. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment