Wednesday, May 11, 2011

horrible weather

Hate it when lecturers give extension!! Even hearing the word makes me feel lazy.
I hate it even more when I was defeated by the lazy side of me. AHHHHH. Installing Stay Focusd for Chrome so I don't spend too much time on Bejeweled Blitz!


On a very different note, one thing that I really like about communication studies is I get to learn about fandom and audience. It answers so many questions that I have been wondering about all these years. If I'm attending graduate school, I'll definitely research about fandom. Haha I think I'm turning into a fan of fandom studies hehe.

Talking about future, I'm in my last year of a bachelor degree and everyone's asking me "What do you intend to do in the future?". I don't know! It's so vague. I don't see myself as a journalist, definitely not study material, PR? I don't like to deal with people.. Ahh, I have a feeling that I'm just making up excuses for myself.

The weather has been really terribly hot lately! Please take good care of yoursel!

No comments:

Post a Comment