Friday, April 8, 2011

Robinson

Sorry for the lack of updates! The past two weeks has been really hectic for me. I have 3 assignments, 2 online postings and a draft. All I did was read, type, read, type, read type with a lot of procrastination in between haha. At one point, I began questioning myself. Am I being stubborn for not asking for an extension? I was really worried because one of the assignment is worth 50% of the course marks and it's a literature subject. For someone who take things very literally, literature is definitely not my forte.

Thank God I didn't ask for an extension because I would probably be struggling with it right now. =) The moment I drop the essay into my lecturer's pigeon hole, I felt so relieved. I can finally start playing Bejeweled Blitz again!! (That was the very first thought that came to my mind)

Tomorrow, I'm gonna get myself a Strawberry and ice cream crepe to reward myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment