A couple of days ago while I was showering, my palm turned really pale and there's this really weird numb sensation. Had to use the hair dryer to blow my hand haha. Some days, I had to 'warm up' before going to shower. Had to run up run down run here run there.
Then I realize that my cold resistant level is really low so.. I have to bring that oversize coat borrowed from my aunt to Japan. I don't care anymore if it doesn't match my boots or it has a pair of shoulder pads inside. =( I also bought a pair of cheesy looking leg warmers from Daiso haha ..Warmth comes first!
New Year resolutions!
1. Find out what I really want to do. I have some things in my mind but I'm not too sure
2. Start working on assignments at least 2 weeks prior to the due date.
3. Keep a diary
4. Improve in Japanese
5. Spend less time on Bejeweled Blizt
6. At least a distinction for my average marks, increase GPA
7. Read more
8. Spend more time playing the Wii Fit
9. Spend less money
10. Be a nicer person
It will be hard