Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pi Pi Pi Pi

Hello all! Sorry for the lack of updates. Keeping two blogs made me realize how boring my life is. Haha but it's alright. I am contented with what I have right now. Anyway, I'm having a migraine right now so I'll make this a quick one.

This afternoon, the Pos Laju guy came ringing on my door bell with a parcel for me. Hmm.. I don't recall ordering anything online. So the first two thing that came to my mind was "Did my sister order something using my name?" and "Did I win something?"

Tokyo omiyage from Kristy haha

I was really excited as I unwrap it because I totally did not expect this! She just came back from Tokyo like 2 days ago? Haha anyway this is what she gave me

A box full of goodies and lots of Kit Kat

It's mine! haha

Inside the box:

Tokyo Banana, Kit Kat, Shiroi Koibito etc


JUMP note book I'm born in Heisei Gonna use this book to plan my Japan trip

And the loveliest souvenir of all, KinKi Kids postcard and Ohkura fan license(not in picture cause I've kept it inside my wallet)

And a huge variety of Kit Kat ranging from Soy Sauce, Uji Matcha, Sakura Matcha, Roasted Soy Beans, Roasted Almond and Strawberry Cheese flavor

So for now lets hope that I manage to find a 'plumber' to fix my leaking and clogged nose so that I can taste the snacks and write a review soon.

PS: Pi Pi Pi Pi is the sound of the post man honking

No comments:

Post a Comment