Friday, June 3, 2011

Waking up with you in my dreams

I had a really bad sleep last night. I have this no air con policy and it was really hot last night. I finally gave in, switch on the ac and it became so cold although it was programed at 27'c with only one fan power.

So it's like hot cold hot cold and thats why I couldn't sleep. Thanks to the horrible sleep, I had a couple of really nice dreams.

I think if you sleep to peacefully, you won't be able to remember your dream heh.
The dream is kinda vivid right now. Haha lets just say someone said 'otsukaresamadeshita' (thank you for your hard work) to me in my dream and it's a wake up call that I totally do not deserve that because I've been procrastinating! It made me realize that everyone is working hard and I should too. =)

Bring it on assignments and revision! Lazy me's gonna meet her biggest rival soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment