Thursday, August 27, 2009

First post! Also post no.667

If you're wondering why did I decided to start TRR (The Rene Report) version2.. then you're reading the right entry.
Reasons to upgrade TRR to a version 2
  • I've always been blogging about other people but not myself
  • Cut down on blogging about fandom and blogs more general issues
  • Improve critical thinking! It's very important. I realize I don't have a firm stand whenever debating on an issue
  • To improve general knowledge
  • A place to discuss and share interesting news I come across
  • To improve my language ability
Of course I'll still blog about my fandom. I'll never miss that out. It's just that I don't want my world to be just limited and restricted to "Fandom". I'll also be updating on many other topics such as fashion, animals and more.. so stay tune ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment