Monday, September 19, 2011

thanks for the experience

Checked my law paper's results and what a relief!!! I didn't do super well but I got a credit!! wheeee. It dragged by GPA down but it was still slightly higher than my expectation. See, art students can do law subjects too! haha

Taking this law subject has definitely opened my eyes. I've learned so much about my country's constitution, visited the Palace of Justice and Federal Court (highest court in Malaysia), met the Chief Justice before retiring, hear a short lecture by the deputy Chief Justice of Netherlands, and another lecture by a Federal Court judge, hear some anecdotes about wigs....

Very good experience indeed! Now I have another law to conquer! Journalism and the law, hopefully I'll do better here!

No comments:

Post a Comment