Thursday, February 24, 2011

Now that's two different dreams

Last night/this morning I had two very funny dreams. So interesting that I force myself to wake up, write it down so I won't forget the content of it and then back to sleep.

The first one was about Kim, Ashton and I went on some 'Sweets' marathon. We started with gelato, then custard pudding, baumkuchen. We visited a chocolatier and there were some professionals tempering chocolates. After chocolates, we head to this Japanese style cafe named Giants for some pound cake, short cake and tea. The waiters and waitresses of Giants are dressed in Yomiuri Giants pro baseball uniform, not the Giant super market ya. I probably got the Giants idea from the book that I've just finished yesterday. And guess what was the custard pudding's shop's name? BATA! Yes as in Bata, the shoe shop. But there's no shoes involved in the dream haha.

Mi Amigos!


I guess I've been watching way too many patissier related shows lately. I finish 63 episodes of Yumeiro Patissiere (anime) in less then 2 weeks. And there's Chonmage Purin, a movie about a samurai who time traveled to current Tokyo and found out that he's actually quite skillful at pastry making.

The next dream was a medley of scenes from a collection of Japanese movies and dramas. Some scenes that appeared in my dream did not exist in real TV world. But most of it does la. One image that appeared several times was the Zen statue (?) that appeared in Chonmage Purin. I don't know why it appeared so many times. I woke up, opened my eyes and I saw the statue's head right in front of my eyes. I close eyes and open it again and it's still there. Quickly close my eyes again and I was like Shit! What is that??? Open my eyes but this time a little calmer and realize that the 'head' is actually the ear of the plush toy Rilakkuma I'm hugging.

THIS!

This is what I saw la. But it was really dark that time so the color sort of looked like the Emperor Qin's Terracotta Army. It was really scary la. Felt so stupid when I realize it's just the bear's ear.

It reminded me of the time when I got scared by my vintage sling bag. It was a Friday night and I was watching this Korean variety program called 1 Night 2 Days. Best TV program ever! Anyway, the director told them that if they manage to capture a UFO on an analog camera, they'll be given like 1 Million dollars worth of lunch money. They really wanted the money, one person threw a bottle cap up while someone distract the director, another one took the picture and others try to block the director's view.

The "I saw the UFO" expression of one of the guys was so convincing that I kept thinking about UFO that night. When I hop on to my bed, I realize that my bag was standing on my study table, facing me directly. I was like "What if it's UFO?". Couldn't sleep and had to hide the bag inside the wardrobe. Told my sister about it the next morning and she was like stupid la you. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment